The best factory bolt-action hunting rifle just got better. The X-Bolt Hell’s Canyon Speed rifle is built to exceed accuracy expectations, straight from the box. The action and stiff and the fluted barrel is bedded and free floated to ensure straight shooting.
Softer shooting and tougher than ever. The muzzle brake reduces felt recoil and is easily removed and replaced with an included thread protector. Browning chose a Cerakote Burnt Bronze finish in place of traditional blueing. It looks great and the flat finish aids in concealment. Cerakote is also tougher than other firearm finishes to keep this rifle looking its best for years to come.
Very light to carry yet with heavyweight performance. The lightweight composite stock makes this rifle easy to carry; and the A-TACS AU camo is versatile enough to blend into nearly every background. An Inflex recoil pad tames the recoil of even the most savage magnums by redirecting recoil down and away from a shooter’s cheek. Carry an extra magazine in your pocket for easy reloading – unlike many production rifles, the X-Bolt doesn’t need an aftermarket upgrade to take detachable magazines.
• Action Length: Short Action
• Caliber: 6.5 Creedmoor
• Barrel Length: 22″
• Overall Length: 42″
• Length of Pull: 13 5/8″
• Drop at Comb: 11/16″
• Drop at Heel: 1/2″
• Weight: 6 lbs 5 oz
• Magazine Capacity: 4
• Twist Rate: 1:8″
• Barrel Finish: Burnt Bronze Cerakote
• Stock Finish: A-TACS AU
• Receiver Finish: Burnt Bronze Cerakote
• Chamber Finish: Polished
• Barrel Material: Steel
• Barrel Contour: Sporter
• Stock Material: Composite
• Recoil Pad: Inflex 1, Small
• Grip Panels: Textured
• Sling Swivel Studs: Matte Blued
• Receiver Material: Steel
• Trigger Finish: Gold Plated
• Bolt Slide Finish: High Gloss
• Magazine Type: Detachable
• Trigger Material: Alloy
• Trigger Guard Material: Alloy
• Trigger Guard Engraving: Buck Mark in Gold
• Floor Plate Material: Composite
• Drilled and Tapped for Scope: Yes
There are no reviews yet.