Stock: Black Synthetic
Optics: Vortex® Crossfire II® 3-9×40 Riflescope
Barrel Length: 22″
Material: Alloy Steel
Thread Pattern: N/A
Finish: Matte Black
Weight: 7 lb.
Twist: 1:10″ RH
Overall Length: 42″
Length of Pull: 13.75″
- Equipped with a factory-installed Vortex® Crossfire II® riflescope with the Dead-Hold BDC reticle mounted on one-piece Picatinny scope base.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
- Ergonomic, lightweight synthetic stock designed for quick, easy handling blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations.
- Soft rubber buttpad is crafted for maximum recoil reduction.
- The one-piece, three-lug bolt with 70° throw provides ample scope clearance and utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from the shoulder.
- Patented Power Bedding®, integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Factory-installed, one-piece Picatinny scope base.
- Offers minute-of-angle accuracy that can make every hunt a success.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- The visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety provides instant security.
- Also includes: one magazine; sling swivel studs.
There are no reviews yet.