Grip: Hogue® Tamer™ Monogrip®
Front Sight: Replaceable, Pinned Ramp
Barrel Length: 3″
Cylinder Finish: PVD
Twist: 1:16″ RH
Rear Sight: Adjustable Black Blade
Finish: Matte Black
Weight: 17.3 oz.
Overall Length: 7.50″
- Monolithic frame is made from aerospace-grade, 7000 series aluminum.
- Patented friction reducing cam is a next generation design in fire control systems that results in a smooth, non-stacking trigger pull.
- Patented polymer fire control housing holds all the fire control components in their proper dimensional relationships, reduces weight significantly and helps reduce recoil.
- High-strength stainless steel cylinder is extensively fluted (reducing weight) and features a PVD finish for excellent durability.
- Allows a variety of grip styles to be installed, leaving ample room for recoil cushioning. Includes a full-sized smooth Hogue® Tamer™ grip, which is highly effective at reducing felt recoil.
- Replaceable, pinned ramp front sight with white bar.
- External hammer for single-action use.
There are no reviews yet.