Light, rugged, accurate and ultra-reliable … You have not seen, nor held, nor shot anything like the Wildcat™. Winchester Repeating Arms® has been building legendary rimfires for more than a century, and this rifle is taking the rimfire autoloader to a whole new level of value and performance. Actually, a whole new level of everything. Meet the Wildcat.
The Wildcat doesn’t just look different, it is different. Through the extensive use of tough polymers and modern design principles, the Wildcat has a number of features you just don’t see with other rifles. Like a centerfire rifle, the Wildcat is a striker-fired design – not hammer fired – for improved trigger performance with faster locktime and a lighter pull weight. A hemispherical firing pin offers improved reliability with rimfire ammunition.
The lower receiver assembly contains the trigger group, reversible safety and bolt assembly and is easily removed for service with the push of a button. With the lower receiver assembly removed, the bore can be cleaned from the chamber end. The polymer upper receiver assembly features an integrated Picatinny rail for optics. Dual, ambidextrous magazine releases and easy to reach bolt lock and release buttons make operation easy.
The Wildcat features a durable, 10-round polymer magazine. The rotary design is reliable, easy to load and has a bolt stop that locks the bolt back after the last round has been fired. The Wildcat also accepts magazines that fit 10/22® rifles.
A wide range of shooters will appreciate the comfortable fit of the tough polymer stock. The lightweight stock design also contributes to the approximately four pound weight of the Wildcat. The steep grip angle improves finger-to-trigger reach. Need a little extra length of pull or height added to the comb for optics? A length of pull spacer that adds 3/4″ to the stock is available, as is a clip on cheek riser that raises your cheek 1/2″.
- Rugged gray polymer receiver with an integral Picatinny top rail
- Lower receiver is easily removed for cleaning by pushing a single button
- Precision button-rifled barrel
- Recessed target crown
- 1/2″ x 28 threading for suppressor
- Knurled barrel thread protector
- Reversible safety button
- Slide lock button
- Bolt release button
- Molded polymer stock with a TrueTimber® VSX camouflage finish
- Front and rear sling eyelets
- Picatinny rail on underside of forearm, includes rail cover
- Ghost ring rear sight and ramped post front sight
- A pair of Allen wrenches is included for removing stock and adjusting the sights
- Includes one, 10 round rotary magazine with 10th round bolt stop system to hold bolt open
- Ambidextrous magazine release using side-mounted rails or release tab
- Accepts aftermarket 10/22 magazines
Caliber: 22 LR
Barrel Length: 16-1/2″
Overall Length: 34-3/4″
Length of Pull: 13-1/2″
Drop at Comb: 7/8
Drop at Heel: 7/8
Weight: 4 lbs 0 oz
Magazine Capacity: 10
Twist Rate: 16
Barrel Finish: Gray Perma-Cote
Stock Finish: TrueTimber VSX
Barrel Material: Steel
Barrel Contour: Sporter
Stock Material: Composite
Recoil Pad: Plastic Butt Plate
Pistol Grip Cap: Matte Polymer
Checkering: Textured Grip Panels
Sling Swivel Studs: Integrated Composite
Receiver Material: Black Composite
Trigger Finish: Matte Black
Bolt Slide Finish: Matte Black
Magazine Type: Detachable
Trigger Material: Polymer
Trigger Guard Material: Composite
Trigger Guard Engraving: None
Drilled and Tapped for Scope: Rail
There are no reviews yet.